CRPF Recruitment 2022: Offline Applications are invited from Native Tribal Male Youth from the remote districts of Bijapur, Dantewada and Sukma districts of Chhattisgarh State for filling up of 400 Constable GD in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Interested and eligible candidates can register & Apply Offline before the last date 22-Oct-2022.
CRPF Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|No. of Posts||400|
|Start Date to Apply||10th October 2022|
|Education Qualification||08th Standard|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd October 2022|
CRPF Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed a minimum 8th class from a school recognized by the central/state govt.
- Candidates must have writing/speaking knowledge of the Gondi/Halbi language.
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years, as on 01-08-2022.
- Age Relaxation to ST Candidates: 5 Years
CRPF Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
|District Name||No of Posts|
Note: Vacancies are exclusively meant for ST Male candidates.
CRPF Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates who are declared fit in PST / PET will be called for a written examination on scheduled date & place. CRPF Recruitment Process consists of three stages:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
CRPF Examination Pattern
The written Examination will consist of two papers.
- 1st Paper will comprise non-OMR-based objective type multiple choice questions.
- The 1st question paper will be of 100 marks comprising of 100 questions.
- The duration of the question paper will be 02 hours.
- The question paper I of the written examination will be set in Hindi (Devnagari script) & English language.
Paper I Syllabus: General Awareness, General knowledge, general history and culture of the region, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe.
- 2nd paper will comprise descriptive/subjective type questions (Both written and spoken) of the local language i.e. Gondi / Halbi languages.
- The 2nd question paper will comprise of two parts of 25 marks each.
- Part- I will comprise of 05 descriptive/subjective type questions in Gondi/Halbi language (05 marks for each question).
- The duration of the question paper will be 1½ hours.
- Part II will consist of a speaking test of the Gondi/Halbi language.
Paper II Syllabus: Questions relating to the local culture, traditions and topography, etc. of the Region/District concerned.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can submit their applications in Offline mode only. Application Forms is available at the given below link. Along with the Application Form, candidates are required to send the required documents to below mentioned postal address.
1. Educational Certificate (8th Class or above)
2. Documents in Support of Date of Birth (Aadhar Card and Educational Certificate)
3. ST Certificate in prescribed proforma.
4. Domicile Certificate or Permanent Residential Certificate
5. Aadhar Card.
Read more at: https://studycafe.in/crpf-recruitment-2022-400-vacancies-check-post-salary-exam-pattern-and-other-details-here-162789.html
- Bijapur: Bijapur Stadium, Bijapur (CG)/ CRPF Camp, Awapalli, Dist. Bijapur (CG)
- Dantewada: District, Reserve Police line, Karli, Dantewada (CG)
- Sukma: District Police Line, Near-Pusami Para/ Dhan Mandi, Sukma (CG)/ 219 Bn, CRPF, Injiram, Konta, Sukma (CG)