The National Testing Agency (NTA) finally announced the results for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) in which almost 20,000 candidates have scored 100 percentile across 30 subjects.
English has the maximum number of candidates (8,236) with 100 percentile score, followed by political science (2,065), business studies (1,669), biology (1,324) and economics (1,188)
Performance of every candidate has been evaluated using equi-percentile method wherein normalized marks of each candidate have been calculated using the percentiles of each group of students in a given session across multiple days for the same subject, the NTA said.
It further added that the merit list will be prepared by participating Universities/ organisations. Universities will decide about their individual counselling on the basis of the score card of CUET (UG) – 2022 provided by NTA.
DIRECT LINK: CUET RESULTS 2022
- Here’s how to check your CUET UG 2022 results:
- Visit the CUET UG’s official website i.e. cuet.samarth.ac.in
- To view the scorecard, login on the portal to check your scores.
- Enter your credentials – NTA CUET application number, password and security pin.
- Your CUET UG 2022 results will appear on screen
- Download and keep it for future use.