National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently released the NEET 2022 admit card for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Undergraduate or NEET UG 2022 on 12 July. Candidates can now download their neet admit cards from the NTA website, neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET UG 2022: Exam Date
Exam will be conducted on July 17 for a duration of three hours and 20 minutes (200 minutes) (Indian Standard Time) in pen and paper mode. Kindly note the following for your immediate action
CHECK HERE OFFICIAL ADVISORY NOTICE
In case any candidate faced difficulty in downloading the Admit Card for NEET 2022 along with Undertaking, he/she could contact on 011-40759000 or e-mail at [email protected].
NEET Admit Card 2022, Steps to Download NEET UG Admit Card
- First of all, eligibility can visit the NTA Website for the NEET Admit Card 2022.
- Then find the NEET UG 2022 Admit Card Link and click on it.
- Once the login page will open, enter the login details in the given section.
- After then click on the submit and then wait some time.
- Now NEET UG Entrance Admit Card 2022 will be available on the screen.
- Download the admit card and also take a print of it for exam use.
NEET Admit Card 2022: Details Mentioned on admit
The details mentioned on the admit card of NEET 2022 will be matched with the ID proof of the candidate on the day of the examination. If they do not match, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Thus, it is important to check the NEET admit card 2022 for errors.
- The following details can be found on the admit card of NEET:
- Name of the candidate
- NEET 2022 roll number
- NEET registration number
- Date and time of the examination
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Category/ Sub-category
- Medium (Language) of the examination
- Number and address of the exam centre
- Candidate signature
- Exam day instructions and guidelines
It is mandatory to carry the admit card of NEET 2022 to the exam centre. One must also note that the NEET admit card 2022 will not be sent by post to anyone and can be downloaded online only.