New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi might transfer the much awaited 12th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) to farmers’ account before Diwali on 17 october 2022
Ahead of disbursing 12th Installment, Govt to Announce Good News For Farmers
According to some media reports the government may announce some good news for farmers ahead of disbursing PM KISAN 12th installment. Earlier in the day, in a major incentive for Railway employees, the Modi Govt announced Diwali Bonus for them. Now reports claimed that the government might make a decision regarding MSP of Rabi crops. However, nothing has been confirmed as of now by officially.
Hike in MSP of Rabi crops
The government may announce a hike in the MSP of Rabi crops up to 9 percent. However An official confirmation is awaited.
What is MSP?
Minimum Support Price (MSP) is the minimum price set by the government for certain agricultural products, at which the products would directly be bought from the farmers if the open market prices are less than the cost incurred. This is an important topic for the UPSC exam.
PM Kisan: 12th Installment Date
As per a statement from PMO (Prime Minister Office), PM Kisan 12th installment of amount ₹2000 will be transferred directly in the bank account of beneficiaries. according to several media reports, Giving information about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th installment 2022, officials said that there is a strong possibility of depositing the next installment of the scheme in the account of the beneficiary farmers on 17 october 2022.
However, those who have not completed e-KYC process may face some problem. The deadline for e-KYC was till 31 August 2022, which has now passed and now the 12th installment will be transferred only in the account of those whose accounts are linked with Aadhaar.
PM Kisan: Steps to Check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status 2022 via Aadhar Card And Account No
- In order to verify that you have been paid the 12th payment for the PM Kisan scheme, you will need to perform the actions that are outlined in the following paragraph.
- You are required to go to the PM Kisan official website.
- As soon as you are brought to the homepage of the official website, you will notice on the side menu an option labeled “beneficiary status.” You will need to choose that option.
- In front of you will now be a brand new page that has been opened.
- Indeed, you are required to input the number of your bank account or your Aadhar card, as well as the captcha code, before you can create an OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to you, and after you recognize it, you may go on to the next page.
- You are required to choose the Get Data option, and information on beneficiaries will be considered in the determination of the status.
- The recipient will be given the twelfth installment of the payment if their name appears on the list of beneficiarie.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Contact Customer Support
Hotline number 155261 toll-free number 18001155266