RRC North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2022: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway (NCR) is inviting applications for several apprentice vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies by visiting the official website — rrcpryj.org. Candidates have time till 11:59 pm of August 1, 2022 to apply for these vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancy
Apprentice: 1659 posts.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Division of Agra (AGC) – 296
- Jhansi Work Shop – 180
- DIVISION – Jhansi (JHS) – 480
- DIVISION OF PRAYAGRAJ (PRYJ) (MECH. DEPARTMENT) – 364
- DEPARTMENT OF ELECTION – 339
Important Dates Here
- Opening Date and Time: July 02, 2022
- Closing Date and Time: August 01, 2022
- Candidates aged between 15 and 24 years as of August 1, 2022, are eligible to apply.
- There is also an upper age limit relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST applicants and 3 years in the case of OBC category candidates.
- The upper age limit for persons with disabilities (PWD) is relaxed by ten years.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 | Application Fee
- Application fees (Non-refundable) ‘ Rs.100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
NCR Apprentice Qualification
As per the official notice, the candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognised Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognised by Government of India.
Indian Railways recruitment: How to apply for railway vacancy
- Applicants are required to visit the official website
- Fill up the required details on the application form
- Upload required documents
- Applicants are also required to upload the scanned copy / soft copy of their signature.
- Pay the application fee
- After the application process is over, check and take a printout of the document for future reference