South Eastern Railway has invited applications from candidates to apply for Apprentice posts. Intrested and Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of RRC SER at rrcser.co.in. The registration process was started on December 27 and will close on February 2, 2023.
This recruitment drive will fill 1785 posts in the organisation. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||27 December 2022|
|Last Date||02 February 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 25000-30000/-|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
- Age Limitation as on 01 January 2023
- Minimum age limit for candidates to apply SER Jobs 2022 application: 15 Years.
- Maximum age limit for candidates to apply SER Jobs 2022 application: 24 Years.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SER Apprentice Posts: Rs. 25000-30000/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for SER application submission: 27 December 2022
- Last Date for SER Jobs form submission: 02 February 2023
- As per the official information, the application fee is Rs 100, which is non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through the “Payment Gateway” while filling out the online application form.
- Debit/credit cards, internet banking, UPI, or e-Wallets can be used to make the payment.
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Apprentice||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, ITI, NCVT, SCVT or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a merit list prepared (trade-wise) with regard to all candidates who apply on the basis of the notification in their respective trades.
- The authority would prepare the merit list for each trade based on the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks.
- For the purpose of calculating the percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks in any one subject or group of subjects
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: here’s how to apply
- Step 1: In order to apply for the posts, candidates are required to visit the offical website
- Step 2: Then, on the homepage, click on the appropriate link.
- Step 3: Complete the registration process and fill out the application form
- Step 4: Upload the required details
- Step 5: Pay the application fees
- Step 6: Then take a printout of the application form for future needs.
|Act Apprentice 2022-23|
|Name of the Slot||Total|
|Kharagpur Work Shop||360|
|Signal & Telecom(Workshop)/ Kharagpur||87|
|Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur||120|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur||28|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Kharagpur||121|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur||50|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Kharagpur||40|
|EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR||40|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi||36|
|Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradhapur||30|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradhapur||65|
|Electric Loco Shed/ TATA||72|
|Engineering Workshop/ SINI||100|
|Track Machine Workshop/ SINI||07|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Chakradhapur||26|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||50|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||52|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA||65|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC||33|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA||30|
|Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC||31|
|Electric Loco Shed/ ROU||25|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ ADRA||24|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi||30|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi||10|
Apply Online : Click here
Official Website : Click here