Pakistan and Zimbabwe will be locking horns against each other in the third game of Thursday’s triple header of the Super 12 stage in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022. Both the teams are at the bottom 3 of the points table, having played a game each.. Pakistan are coming off from a loss against India, while Zimbabwe were sparred by rain against South Africa in Hobart
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Match 24: Match Details
- Match: Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, match 24, Super 12, Group B
- Date & Time: October 27, 4:30 PM IST
- Venue: Perth Stadium
- Live Streaming: Star Sports
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Head to Head Matches Record
- Pakistan had played 17 T20 matches against Zimbabwe where they won 16 matches while Zimbabwe won just one match against Pakistan.
Pakistan playing 11 team news
- Pakistan might look to play Mohammad Wasim Jr in place of Haider Ali to boost their bowling attack.
- The rest of the lineup is expected to remain the same for Pakistan.
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Match 24: Pakistan Probable Playing 11
1. Babar Azam
2. Mohammad Rizwan
3. Fakhar Zaman
4. Haider Ali/Mohammad Wasim Jr
5. Iftikhar Ahmed
6. Asif Ali
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Shadab Khan
9. Haris Rauf
10. Shaheen Afridi
11. Naseem ShahPakistan National Cricket Team . Pic Credits: Twitter
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Match 24: Zimbabwe Probable Playing 11
- Regis Chakabva(wk),
- Craig Ervine©,
- Wesley Madhevere,
- Sean Williams,
- Sikandar Raza,
- Milton Shumba,
- Ryan Burl,
- Luke Jongwe,
- Richard Ngarava,
- Tendai Chatara,
- Blessing Muzarabani
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022: Pakistan Squard
Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Wasim, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shan Masood, Khushdil Shah, Haris Rauf.
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Match 24 Weather Report:
The temperature is expected to hover around 21°C on the matchday with 44% humidity and 24 km/hr wind speed. There are least chances of precipitation during the match.
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Match 24 Pitch Report:
Even though the pace bowlers can anticipate using some assistance from the deck, later on, the Perth pitch may be flatter than usual. It is typically thought of as a batting-friendly surface, and it is anticipated that it will continue to be so for this game as well. On this track, the spinners have little assistance.
Favorite Team in This Match Prediction
Pakistan is overall a strong team as compared to Zimbabwe at least on papers. According to our cricket match prediction, Pakistan is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Pakistan a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
- Pakistan has a decent record while playing against Zimbabwe
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan are world-class batters in the Pakistan team
- Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, and Haris Rauf can destroy the batter order of Zimbabwe
- Sikandar Raza can play the main role in Zimbabwe
- The batting order of Pakistan is much stronger than Zimbabwe
- Pakistan will be under pressure as they had to win this match at any cost