Indian Army Agniveer New Recruitment Process 2023: The Indian Army has announced Agniveer new recruitment policy for 2023. As per the revised policy, now the candidates will be required to attempt the CEE (Common Entrance Examination) as a part of the selection process. According to the reports, The recruitment process will be announced in the Mid week of February. The recruitment is expected fill more than 25,000 vacancies for Males and over 1000 vacancies for Females across the AROs. The aspiring candidates can check other recruitments in the Armed forces done through various Defence Exams as well.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 Details
|Authority of Scheme||Join Indian Army|
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Available Post||Various Post|
|Category||Indian Army Recruitment|
|No. of Total Vacancy||25000+|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Training Period||10 Weeks to 6 Months|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / 8th Pass|
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Post Names
- Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms
- Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)
- Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman (8th & 10th Pass) (All Arms)
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Age limit
- Age limit is 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment consists of 5 stage Selection Process. Get the detailed selection process below. There will be 5 steps in its selection process and these are –
- Online Common Entrance Test (CEE)
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT) for CEE Qualified candidates.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List.
Direct Link to Apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
(Note: The link will be active soon)
- Step 1: Click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Step 2: Fill all the necessary details like name, father’s name, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Step 3: Attach the required documents like SSC Certificate, Category Certificate etc.
- Step 5: Pay the required fees and click on the submit button.
- Step 6: Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.