Notification for Recruitment under scheme of Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) M/s. Vision India Services Private Limited (www.vispl.co.in) invites applications on behalf of Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj for the contractual positions under the scheme Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) as mentioned below.
- Total: 325 positions (District level-40 positions) Block level: 285 positions
- Rs 35000 per Month (Consolidated)
- District/Block 1 Level Resource Person
- 2 posts at district level And 1 post in each notified rural block In each district of Jammu & Kashmir
- Graduate in Engineering/Environment Science/IT/ Rural Development from recognized university OR Any graduation with 2 years PG degree in Rural Development/Sociology/Economics/Environmental Science/Bio- technology/Agricultural Science / Computer Science/Information technology/Computer Applications
- Minimum 3 years of Full time employment experience in implementation, planning, monitoring & field work in Rural development projects, involving: a. Working at grassroots level for projects related to rural/agriculture/infrastructure development or sanitation, whether urban or rural
- Field experience as a Block/District Program Resource under any scheme of Rural Development, with preference to Swachh Baharat Mission
- Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software
- Proficiency in English. Preference given to candidates with knowledge of local languages
- Preference shall be given to those, who have worked in Swachh Baharat mission, whether urban or rural.
- 1 year or scheme period whichever is earlier. Extendable based on performance on annual basis.
- Terminable at any time based on poor performance, with 15 days notice.
- Max age limit at time of engagement: 45 years.
- The interested candidates can apply on https://vispl.co.in/govtjobs/ by or before: DATE – 15-Nov-23, Last date for application.
- District and block wise vacancy details and Selection process & detailed job description is available on https://vispl.co.in/govtjobs
- For any queries, please write to Vision India [email protected] call on 8802003333 OR 7557222333.