Aaaya/Helpers Jobs in Govt. Schools Shopian—Zonal Education Officer (ZEO) Imamsahib Shopian has invited applications from eligible female candidates for engagement as Aayas/Helpers for the academic session 2023–24, purely for the academic session only.
Name Of The Schools
- 01. BMS MELHURA
- 02. UPS SUGAN
- 03 UPS PARGOCHI
- 04 UPS CHOTIPORA
- 0S HS AGLAR
- 06. HS D.K. PORA
- 07 PS WANDINA
- 08. UPS HYDERGUND
- 09. UPS KANIGAM
- 10. PS LADD/NULLY
- 11. UPS MALADERA
- 12 UPS PEHLIPORA
- 13. UPS KUNSOO
- 14. UPS DACHOO
- 15. UPS GUNDERVEISH
- 16. UPS SAFANAGRI
How to Apply for Aaaya/Helpers Jobs in Govt Schools Shopian?
- The applications shall reach the office of the Zonal Education Officer, Imamsahib by or before 7 February 2023, during working hours supported by authenticated requisite documents.
- For further details, contact the office of the Zonal Education Officer, Imamsahib during office hours.
- Ph No: 01333 269001
Minimum Qualification of a Helper/AAYA: 8th Class Passed, In case there is no eligible candidate available in Village/Ward, the candidate with lesser qualification shall be considered.
Preference shall be given to candidates from BPL Category in the below mentioned Order of Priority:
- Any candidate among the poorest of the poor in the village/Ward.
- The selection of Helper/AAYA shall be restricted to Village/Ward in respect of Rural/Urban area, where Approved School is located.
- The selection of the Helper /AAYA shall be made by officer mentioned against the category of School, as per detail given below:
Eligibility Criteria of Helpers/AAYA
- Only female candidates may be deployed.
- The helper deployed must be a domicile of the Village in case of Rural Area and Ward in case of Urban area, where approved School is located.
- Candidate must be belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- The candidate must be physically/mentally fit to carry-out her Job.
Honorarium: Rs. 5,000 (five thousand only) per month, which may vary as per the approval in the subsequent year in PAB of Samagra Shiksha.