Admission to Bachelor of Engineering & Technology Courses-2023 in Government/ Private Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K: Inviting of the online applications thereof.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible/desirous candidates who are Domiciles of the Union Territories of J&K /Ladakh for admission to Bachelor of Engineering & Technology Courses 2023 in Government / Private Colleges / Institutions of UT of J&K. The selection of the candidates to such courses shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations made there under; Jammu &Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019, J&K Reservation Rules, 2005 as amended vide S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020, S.O. 249 dated 23-07-2021, S.O. 277 dated 13-08-2021 and subject to further amendments, if any, made by the Competent Authority, from time to time and the guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2023.
1. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f. 04-04-2023.
2. Last date for submission of online application forms: 24-04-2023.
3. Fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) to be paid online through National Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
4. e-Information Brochure is available on J&K BOPEE website viz www.jkbopee.gov.in
5. The syllabus for the examination/entrance test is available in the e-brochure.
6. Date of Entrance Test: (to be notified separately).
7. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to minutely go through the Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Forms as the Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission on the part of candidates in filling up of the Online Application Form. It is also incumbent upon the candidates to go through the information contained in the e-Information Brochure and agree to the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in any of the conditions which have been incorporated in the e-Information Brochure and notified in advance.
8. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in. The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/ Notifications in the Print Media (Newspapers) as delay, if any, caused in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on its official website and for publication in the newspapers simultaneously on the date of issue of the said Notifications/Notices etc.
9. The entrance examination, if any, conducted by the BOPEE shall be Offline.
Online Application forms:
The procedure for filling up of Application Form and eligibility etc. of the candidates has been
given in detail in the e-Brochure.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of the BOPEE during the office hours and working days only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590/ / 0191-2470102/0191-2479371 or Email- at helpdesk[email protected] for any assistance / guidance in this regard.
Submission of Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:-
(i) Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate) in their case;
(ii) Qualifying marks (12th class) certificate; ( whose result is declared),
(iii) Date of Birth Certificate (only Matriculation Certificate issued by the respective Competent Board); and
(iv) Valid Reserved category certificate, if any,
(v) TFW certificate on the prescribed proforma. (Duly renewed where ever applicable)
(vi) Any other documents, as requested.
However, it is notified for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s), if any,made/notified by the Government subsequently.
The Applicant must:
a. Be a Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be, however in respect of Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate;
b. Have passed the 10+2 or Equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and with at least 45% marks as prescribed by the AICTE taken together for Open Merit Category candidates including the Children of Defence Personnel, Children of Para Military Force, Children of J&K Police Personnel, TFW and candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP;
2. The candidates appearing/appeared in 10+2 (12th Class) examination 2023 can also apply, provided such candidates have qualified the examination at the time of declaration of the result of the Entrance Test or before the date of counselling as may be notified by the Board;
Roll No Slip/Admit Card:
In case the Entrance Examination is conducted by the Board, the Notification for downloading of online electronic Admit cards will be issued separately.
Venue for Conduct of Examination:
The Examination shall be conducted Offline at Jammu / Srinagar designated Centres simultaneously as may be decided by the Board.
Issuance of Admit Cards and Date of Test
Information with regard to availability of Online Admit Cards, Venue and Time of the Entrance Test will be issued separately in due course of time if entrance test is conducted by the Board.
1. The online submitted application form is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage subject to the final verification of the documents and even at any stage, where such a document is proved to be fake/false; and
2. In case the Board shall not conduct the entrance test, the selection of the eligible candidates shall be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10+2); and
3. The candidature of those candidates, who shall submit incorrect / wrong information during online submission of application form, shall be liable to be rejected without any further notice to such candidates. However, they can rectify their errors, if any, by submitting a representation physically at BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar on or before last date fixed by the Board for filling up of the online application forms.