Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022: RECRUITMENT FOR NON-EXECUTIVES CADRES IN NORTH EASTERN REGION Airports Authority of India, NER invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura for the following mentioned Non Executives posts at various Airports in the above States in North Eastern Region. Applicants shall apply online through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
Airports Authority Of India; Total Number Of Posts:
- Total Number Of Posts: 18
Airports Authority Of India; Important Date:
- Opening date for On-Line Application: June 30, 2022
- The last date to register for the posts is July 29, 2022
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Senior Assistant (Operations)-03
- Senior Assistant (Finance)-02
- Senior Assistant (Electronics)-09
- Senior Assistant (Official Language)-02
- Junior Assistant (HR)-02
AAI Recruitment 2022 Official Notification
Click Here: AAI Notification
AAI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
“Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates/PWD/Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee,” reads the official notification.
1. Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be from a Recognized/Deemed university recognized by Govt. of India.
2. Definition of various categories of disability identified suitable for the post shall be as defined under RPwDAct, 2016.
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2022; AGE LIMIT:-
- Maximum age 30 Years as on 30/04/2022.
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2022; RELAXATION IN AGE:-
i. Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
ii. For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued by time to time.
iii. Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
iv. Maximum age limit for Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried, upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 years for member of SC/ST and 38 years for OBC).
v. The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.