Applications are invited students to apply for the Amazon Accounting Internship 2023 in United States. All International Students from all over the world who are seeking data-driven, business-minded, results-oriented financial analyst invited for internship undertaking their Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
Amazon Internship program is one of the best internship programs to impact and fulfill your initiatives and ideas. It is one of the great opportunity to take a step for your career and future. For sure, Internships in the USA would bring you a chance to get involved in diverse projects and accelerate your career growth.
Amazon Accounting Internship 2023 Detail:
- Hosted by: Amazon
- Internship coverage: Full Time Paid
- Eligible nationality: International
- Internship location: Seattle, Washington and Arlington, VA
Amazon Accounting Internship 2023 in USA: Internship Benefits:
- There is no application fee
- Attend Amazon Accounting Summer Leadership Program
- Opportunity to build leadership skills.
- Great chance to meet professionals
- Engage in Amazon’s culture
- Learn digital computing lines of business.
Amazon Accounting Internship 2023 in USA: Eligibility Criteria:
Undergraduate or Masters Student of Accounting with awaited graduation between December 2023 & August 2024 are eligible to apply for Internship.
Amazon Accounting Internship 2023 in USA: Preferred Qualifications:
- Sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal and oral skills
- Strong academic record
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- A practical approach to problem-solving
- Desire to learn complex systems
- Familiarity with Excel.
Deadline of Application is not mentioned on the official website. Apply as soon as possible. They will accept applications up to all the positions filled
Amazon Accounting Internship 2023 in USA: Last Date
Deadline is not mentioned on the official website. Apply as soon as possible. They will accept applications until all the positions are filled.