Answer Key and seeking of objections (if any) to the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the Post of Junior Engineer, Civil, Jal Shakti Department, UT Cadre, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 05 of 2021 held w.e.f. 05-12-2022 to 06-12-2022 and submission of objections –regarding.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for the post of Junior Engineer, Civil, Jal Shakti Department, UT Cadre w.e.f. 05-12-2022 to 06-12-2022. The Answer Key(s) along-with the Question Paper in respect of this Exam shall be available to the candidates through the online link available on the official website of the JKSSB i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in w.e.f 10-12-2022 (12.00 Noon) to 12-12-2022. The candidates, having any objections to the Answer Key, may submit their objections / representations in respect of any question(s)
(if any) and upload the same, along-with documentary evidence / reference by paying a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question, as a non-refundable processing fee (refundable in case of genuine / correct representation/objection).
The procedure (as enclosed at Annexure A) to download the response sheet with model answer key, may be adopted.
S.No. – Description – Date(s)
1 – Duration for Answer Key Challenge – 10-12-2022 to 12-12-2022
2. Last date for Payment- 12-12-2022
The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking / UPI upto 12-12-2022. No objection will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The objections will not be accepted through any other medium.
If the objection is found correct, the Answer Key will be revised accordingly for all candidates. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No candidate will be informed about the acceptance / non-acceptance of his / her objection individually. No objection/representation will be accepted after 12-12-2022.
Note: The Objections/ representations received after the due date and through any other means shall not be entertained.
ANNEXURE – A
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY
1. To download the RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, you will get a NOTICE/LINK to download Response Sheet with Model Answer Key. Click on that.
3. Then click on the link/button – ‘LOGIN’ against the post applied.
4. Enter log-in credentials, i.e. Username and Password.
5. Username will be your ROLL NUMBER & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
6. On successful completion of the above step, you will get below two links/buttons:
• DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY.
• ADD OBJECTIONS.
7. On that page, you can download the RESPONSE SHEET with Model Answer Key and ‘ADD OBJECTIONS’.
8. To raise objections, click on ‘ADD OBJECTION’, select the QUESTION ID from the drop-down against which you want to raise the objection.
9. Select the NATURE OF THE OBJECTION from the drop-down.
10. Add your REMARKS on the objections raised.
11. Upload a REFERENCE DOCUMENT in a .jpg format (file size less than 1 MB).
12. You can raise only ONE objection per question.
13. Rs. 200 will be charged for each objection raised, you can Select & de-select the Objections raised by clicking the checkbox then click on ‘CLICK TO PAY ONLINE’ for making Payment.
14. You will be directed to the Payment gateway page, fill in your basic details, and ‘MAKE PAYMENT’ using various payment modes.
NOTE: Payment Gateway charges will be applied as extra.
15. After successful Payment, Confirmation Page will be displayed with your Order
ID, Keep a Copy of it for future reference. Click on ‘EXIT’ and Re-login to download the Print of the Paid Objections.
16. After Re-login, click on ‘ADD OBJECTION’, the paid objections will be displayed in GREEN, click on the ‘PRINT’ option, and take a Print-out of the same for future reference.