Army Recruitment Rally for enrolling 600 porters for Army Porter Company is to be held at Uri under the aegis of HQ 12 Infantry Brigade, District Baramulla (J&K) w.e.f 25th – 27th April 2023.
Army Recruitment Rally 2023- Important Dates
- Last date for submission of form is 24th April 2023.
- Date of reporting of selected persons 25th April 2023.
Army Recruitment Rally 2023- Eligibility Conditions
- Individual to be citizen of India.
- Medically Fit
Army Recruitment Rally 2023- Age Limit
- Should be between 18 year to 40 years of age.
Army Recruitment Rally 2023- Pay Scale :
- Rs 18000/- Basic Pay, DA & Field allowance as applicable.
Army Recruitment Rally 2023- Documents Required:
- Application Form for Recruitment as Porter with 06 x Passport size photographs.
- Next of Kin Certificate (along with photographs duly attested by Sarpanch).
- Character Certificate duly signed by Sarpanch
- Agreement: Contractual Employment.
- Police Verification Form duly signed by Police Authority.
- Medical Certificate from Civil Govt. Hospital.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- HEFT Mandate Form duly signed by Bank Authority.
- Original and 5x Photocopy of each of Voter Identity Card, Ration Card & Aadhar Card duly signed attested by Sarpanch.
Interested individuals are to be present at Uri Mil Station at DAGGER SPORTS GROUND IN FRONT OF ARMY GOODWILL SCHOOL on 25 Apr 2023 by 09:00 AM,
Individuals not in possession of proper documents & fails to report on due date are liable to be disqualified & replaced.