The Staff Selection Commission has released notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL 2022) on Saturday (September 17). Interested and eligible candidates can now apply SSC CGL Exam 2022 on the official website, ssc.nic.in. The last date to apply for SSC CLA 2022 exam is October 8, 2022.
The SSC CGL notification said, “Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2022 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.”
Check the important dates, SSC CGL application fee and other important details below.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
The 20,000 tentative vacancies for SSC CGL 2022 have been released by Staff Selection Commission in due course.Last Year a total of 7686 vacancies are released for SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Fee
The Application Fee required to be submitted while filling out the Online application form is tabulated below category-wise.
SSC CGL Application Form 2022: List Of Documents Needed
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- PAN card
- School pass certificates and marksheets
- Graduation pass certificate and marksheet
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Passport size photograph
SSC CGL 2022 Important Dates
|SSC CGL 2022 Notification Date||17 September 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Registration Dates||17 September to 08 October 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Online Fee Submission Last Date||09 October 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Offline Fee Submission Last Date through Challan||10 October 2022|
|SSC CGL Application Correction Dates||12 and 13 October 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Exam Date||December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Admit Card Date||7 days before the exam|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2022 Date||to be announced later|
Here’s How to apply for SSC CGL 2022
- Visit the official webiste of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Login with your registration number and password. In case you are applying for the first time then register yourself and then log in with the credentials
- Under the “Apply” tab click on “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022”
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit your SSC CGL 2022 application form
- Download the application form and keep a copy for future reference