Border Security Force (BSF) is inviting applications for more than 300 Head Constable HC Ministerial and Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer posts. The last date to apply is September 06, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website, rectt.bsf.gov.in.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Total Post.
- Total of 323 vacancies shall be filled under this recruitment. Out of the total notified vacancies, 312 vacancies will be available for BSF HC 2022 and the remaining 11 will be for BSF SI 2022.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- The online registration process begins: August 08, 2022
- The online registration ends: September 06, 2022
BSF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- ASI (Stenographer): 11 posts
- HC(Ministerial): 312 posts
BSF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate for Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) exam from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates will have to qualify shorthand/typing speed test at the prescribed speed.
- They should also meet the required physical standard as well as the medical standards.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Check Salary
- ASI(Steno) Level – 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) in pay matrix.
- HC(Min) Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) in pay matrix
BSF Recruitment 2022 Check Selection Process
- The selection shall be held in two phases:- First Phase and Second Phase.
- First Phase (i) Written Examination.
- Second Phase: (i) Physical Measurement. (ii) Shorthand Test for ASI(Steno). (iii) Typing Speed Test for HC(Min). (iv) Documentation (Checking of Documents) (v) Medical Examination
- 18 to 25 years
BSF Recruitment 2022 Check Application Fee
- Candidates applying for the post of ASI and Head Constable are required to pay Rs.100 as an examination fee.
How to Apply for BSF HC ASI Recruitment 2022 ?
- You are first required to register yourself using basic information relating to them i.e Name, Mobile Number and E-mail lD Candidates.
- After completing the registration part, you can view the active advertisements under ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ link by logging in using their credentials.
- Go to the ‘APPLY HERE’ link available next to the relevant advertisement.
- Fill out the relevant fields of the online application form and upload all essential documents.
- After filling up all relevant information, you can see a complete preview of their application form.
- lf you want to make any corrections, then press “back”. No correction in the application can be made after clicking the “submit” button.