The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has already announced that the CBSE class 10th and 12th Board Exam 2024 will start on February 15. In July, the board further informed that these exams will be conducted for approximately 55 days and are expected to end by April 10, 2024.
However, the complete date sheet for the board exam of CBSE is yet to be released. It is expected that the CBSE date sheet 2024 will be released soon on cbse.gov.in.
CBSE Class 10th and 12th Exam Dates 2024
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi|
|Examination Name||CBSE Board Exam 2024|
|Class Name||10th and 12th Class|
|Exam Dates for Class 10th||15 February to 10th April 2024|
|Exam Dates for Class 12th||15 February to 10th April 2024 (Science ,Art, Commerce)|
|Exam Type||Theory and Practical Exam|
CBSE 2024: Here’s how to download datesheet
- Go to the Central Board of Secondary Education’s (CBSE) official website at cbse.gov.in
- Locate and click the “Examination” section on the homepage.
- Look for a link to the date sheet within the “Examination” section. Please follow this link.
- The date sheet will appear in PDF format on your screen. You may watch it online or download it to your computer by clicking the “Download” button.
- Examine the date sheet thoroughly, paying special attention to the exam dates. This will allow you to thoroughly prepare for the tests and develop a study plan that fits your schedule.
CBSE Practical exam dates have also been released, and they will commence on January 1. However, practicals for winter-bound schools will begin on November 14. Schools are now preparing for practicals, and students have been instructed to submit internal assessments, projects, and other assignments on time.
The CBSE Board Exam 2024 question paper will contain 50% competency or case-based questions and 20% response-type questions. 20% will be multiple-choice questions (MCQs); 30% will be constructed response questions (short answer/long answer type). Last year, 38,64,373 students registered for the CBSE Board exams.