Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has released the CBSE Result 2022 for Class 12th. CBSE 12th Result 2022 is now available online on results.cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in. Students can also check CBSE Results online on DigiLocker by logging into their accounts. Check steps and various methods of checking CBSE Class 12 Results 2022.
CBSE Class 10th, 12th Results 2022: Step by Step Guide to Download CBSE Term 2 Marksheet and Scorecard
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “CBSE Term 2 Class 12 Result, or CBSE Term 2 Class 10 Result 2022.”
- Enter the login credentials such as your roll number.
- Your CBSE Term 2 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the CBSE Term 2 Scorecard and mark sheet on the screen.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT: CLICK HERE
CBSE Class 10th, 12th Results 2022: Websites to Check CBSE Term 2 Result
As soon as the CBSE results will be released, it is likely that the official website might crash or slow down. Therefore, students can try these alternative way to check their result via Digilocker Or SMS.
CBSE Class 10th, 12th Results 2022– How to check CBSE Result on DigiLocker
- Visit the official website – digilocker.gov.in or the official Mobile App
- Enter your login details such as Aadhar Number, etc.
- On the homepage, click on the folder for Central Board of Secondary Education
- Now click on the file which reads ‘CBSE Term 2 Results for Class 10, 12
- Your provisional marksheet will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the PDF for future references
CBSE Class 10th, 12th Results 2022: How to check CBSE Result via SMS
- Open the SMS app on your phone
- Type the message – cbse10 or 12< space > roll number
- Send the text to 7738299899
- Your CBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 would be sent to you through SMS.