CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 For 10th & 12th Date Confirmed: CBSE Class 10th, 12th Results to be Declared by This Date
CBSE Board Result Date 2022: CBSE students all over India are eagerly waiting for their CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 as most of the state boards are declaring their class 10th board results and class 12th board results. Now the wait for the students is about to end, CBSE Class 10th and 12th board results are expected to release at the end of July 2022. Reliable sources have said that aspirants can expect CBSE class 10th results in the second week of July, while CBSE class 12 results are expected by the end of the fourth week of July.
Once released students can check their results on the websites of CBSE —cbseresults.nic.in or you can check your results here on Kashmir News also.
CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 Date Confirmed: A senior official has told The Indian Express. that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the results for term 2 examinations of classes 10 and 12 by the last week of July 2022.
CBSE Term 2 Result 2022: The CBSE 10th result 2022 date and CBSE 12th result 2022 date have not officially been confirmed by the board. Further, Sanyam Bhardwaj, Controller of Exams, CBSE said that the evaluation process is going as per schedule, and the CBSE 10th, 12th result date and time will be revealed soon.
CBSE 10th, 12th result 2022: Login credentials to download marks sheet
- Board exam roll number
- School code/number
- Date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
Step by Step Guide to Download CBSE Term 2 Marksheet and Scorecard
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “CBSE Term 2 Class 12 Result, or CBSE Term 2 Class 10 Result 2022.”
- Enter the login credentials such as your roll number.
- Your CBSE Term 2 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the CBSE Term 2 Scorecard and mark sheet on the screen.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Websites to Check CBSE Term 2 Result
The students would also be able to check their CBSE 10th class result 2022 through SMS or mobile service app Digilocker to avoid the delay due to heavy traffic on the websites.
CBSE 10th 12th Result 2022 – How to check CBSE Result on DigiLocker
- Visit the official website – digilocker.gov.in or the official Mobile App
- Enter your login details such as Aadhar Number, etc.
- On the homepage, click on the folder for Central Board of Secondary Education
- Now click on the file which reads ‘CBSE Term 2 Results for Class 10, 12
- Your provisional marksheet will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the PDF for future references
How to check CBSE Result via SMS
- Open the SMS app on your phone
- Type the message – cbse10 or 12< space > roll number
- Send the text to 7738299899
- Your CBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 would be sent to you through SMS.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Results 2022: Here Are The Latest Updates
- CBSE has issued an important circular to the affiliated schools, asking them to be ready for the results.
- In an commonique to all heads of institutions, the board has notified that the pre-result work is underway.
- The board has also asked the school heads and authorities/ communication person, to be available at all time for ‘any information it might need’.
- For CBSE Term 1 and Term 2 results, students will get single combined mark sheet.
- The mark sheets for 2022 would look like the ones for 2021 or any year before that.
- The students might not get break up of both the terms.
- The board will declare final result on an average of Term 1, Term 2 and an internal assessment.
CBSE: This year, the Board divided the academic year into two terms, and the term 2 Board exams for classes 10, 12 were held from April 26 to May 24. While both term exams were conducted in offline mode, term 1 had objective questions but term 2 had subjective questions. In term 1, the students were given OMR sheets this time, and each question carried equal marks that aggregated to a total of 40 marks. Term 1 exams were held in December 2021.