ICAR-Central Institute Of Temperate Horticulture Srinagar Recruitment 2023: The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview on 28.11.2023 at 11.00 AM at ICAR-CITH, Srinagar for the temporary position of Young professional-Il under Main Institue & NEH scheme purely on contractual basis.
The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications as indicated below should bring their brief bio-data neatly typed and experience cer- tificates along with original and attested photocopies of qualification certificates, passport size photographs for verification and submission.
Name and No. of posts
- Young Professional-II: 1 Post
- Young Professional-1: 1 Post
- 50 marks for Essential Qualification, 05 marks for Ph.D, 10 marks for Experience( 02 marks for each completed year), 10 marks for publication, 05 marks for awards and 20 marks for Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for the position of YP-II should be 21 years to 45 years. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the Gol/ACAR guidelines.
- The YP-II are allowed to avail Casual Leave (CL) & Restricted Holidays (RH) as per rules of GoL/CAR.
- Selected candidates for the above positions will be paid emoluments as per norms of Gol/ICAR.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer/University, in case he/she is employed.
- Candidate is engaged on need basis (contractual) and can be discontinued at any time when such need is not there.
- Initially the positions shall be engaged for one year, however, extendable to another tenn subject to his/her performance.
- The appointment would be on full time basis and he/she would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with ICAR/ICAR-CITH, Srinagar,
The selected candidates shall not claim for any regular appointment as the positions are purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The Director, ICAR-CITH, Srinagar reserves the right to terminate his/her services without any notice at any time and the decision of the Director, ICAR-CITH, Srinagar will be final and binding in all respect.
- Candidates shall bring original qualification certificates at the time of interview for verification along with one full copy of mark sheets duly self attested, publications, experience, and other documents.
- Candidates should attend the walk-in-interview following SOP’s issued by Ministry of Home affairs as well as Union territory of J&K.
- The appointee shall give a two month prior intimation, in case he/she intends to leave the engagement and shall submit a complete report to the satisfaction of Principal Investigator before resignation.