CRPF Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is inviting applications for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts. The application process to begin on May 1 and the last date to apply is May 21. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at rect.crpf.gov.in. The recruitment drive will fill up a total of 212 vacancies.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale and other details available in the notification below:
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Sub-Inspector (RO): 19 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto): 07 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Technical): 05 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male): 20 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical): 146 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman): 15 posts
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria:
- Sub-Inspector(RO): Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto): Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
- Sub-Inspector (Technical): Candidates must have a B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject Or Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male only): Candidates must have an Intermediate with three years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board/Institution or University or equivalent.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical): Candidates must have a 10TH Class pass from recognized Board with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers, from a recognized Institute.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman): Candidates must have a Pass in Matric with English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Important dates
- Date of Submission of online applications: 01/05/2023
- Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment: 21/05/2023
- Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (Tentative): 13/06/2023 to till date of exam.
- Schedule of Computer-Based Test (Tentative) 24/06/2023 to 25/06/2023
CRPF SI And ASI Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
- Sub Inspector (Radio Operator/ Crypto/ Technical)- Below 30 years as on closing date of applications i.e.21/05/2023 i.e. candidate should not be born before 22/05/1993 and for SI (Civil)-21 to 30 Years as of the closing date of application i.e. 21/05/2023 i.e. candidate should not be born before 22/05/1993 or after 21/05/2002.
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Technical/ Draughtsman)- Between 18 to 25 years as of closing date of application i.e 21/05/2023 i.e. candidate should not be born before 22/05/1998 or after 21/05/2005
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
The examination fees of Rs 200 for Sub Inspector (Group-‘B’) and Rs 100 for Asst. Sub Inspector (Group-‘C’), for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and Female candidates of all categories are exempted from payment of the fee.
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The recruitment process will consist of written examination/PST/PET and DV and medical examination (DME/RME).
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.