SRINAGAR: Directorate of School Education, Kashmir has announced vacancies for the post of Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support on a contractual basis till the end of academic session 2023-24 (March 31, 2024). The last date to submit the online forms is August 20, 2023.
Candidates who are domiciles of UT of Jammu and Kashmir and secured a minimum of 50 percent marks in their post-graduation are eligible to apply. The candidates will be posted in government high and higher secondary schools of various districts of the Kashmir division.
- 45 posts in Botany.
- 57 in Chemistry.
- 15 in Commerce.
- 40 in Economics.
- 48 in Education.
- 30 in EVS.
- 82 in English.
- 08 in Geography.
- 06 in Hindi.
- 40 in History.
- 08 in Kashmiri.
- 100 in Maths.
- 55 in Physics.
- 60 in Political Science.
- 30 in Sociology.
- 06 in Statistics.
- 65 in Urdu and
- 53 in Zoology.
Terms and conditions:
- ‘1. The hiring shall be made purely on “temporary basis” at Higlrer Seconrlalt level (& Secondary as per need) on monthly remuneration of Rs. 25000/= (Rupees Twenty-Five thousand only).
- 2. The selection will be based on merit which will be determined separately for each district subject wise.
- 3. The hiring shall be made up to 31s March 2024, which shall be strictly as per the performance & feedback of School Head.
- 4. The hiring thus made shall not have any preferential claim to the canclidates for selection on regular basis.
- 5. The tenure of “temporary hiring” shall end on 31″t March 2024 without any further notice/information or till regular arrangement is made by the Govt’ whichever is earlier.
Following documents shall be uploaded with the application form: –
- Domicile Certificate.
- Affidavit duly sworn in and attested by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate as per enclosed prescribed format.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- PG Degree along with consolidated Marks Cards.
- M.Phil. Certificate, if applicable.
- Ph. D Certificate, if applicable.
- NET/SET Certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned Front Page of the Research publication/s, not more than flve. (Published in Peer Reviewed or UGC Listed Joumals)
- Character Antecedents Certificate from Special DG CID J&K (after final selection)
How to apply:
- The candidates are required to apply online through the website of Directorate of School Education Kashmir on the link available on www.dsek.nic.in
- No other means/mode of application shall be accepted-
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the image of recent passport size colored photograph.
- No application shall be entertained after the expiry of last date.
- Applications should be supported by the self-attested certificates/ testimonials. ln the event of any information given by candidate found false, incomplete, incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any noticc’ thereof.
- Further, misleading information shall also necessary legal & criminal action.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Forms: 20-08-2023
For further information👉 Download Notification Here
To apply for the job👉 Click Here