FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card/Call Letter 2022 : Food Corporation of India (FCI) will release FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2022 around 10 days before the exam date. As FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 exam is announced to be held on the 01st, 07th, 14th, 21st, and 29th of January 2023, therefore it is expected that FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card can be released by the 22nd of December 2022.
The officials will be releasing completed details for FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam along with FCI Assistant Admit Card/Call Letter which can be downloaded from www.fci.gov.in. The direct FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card Download link will also be updated in the article as soon as the call letter is released officially.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2022- Overview
|Organisation||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Posts||Assistant Grade 3|
|Status||To be Released|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2022||21st December 2022|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Date 2022||01st, 07th, 14th, 21st, and 29th January 2023|
How to download FCI Assistant Grade 3 admit card?
As it has been mentioned above that the admit card will be published online, candidates are therefore required to download it from the official portal of FCI. We have shared a step-by-step guide to download FCI admit card, they can take help from it-
- Visit FCI official portal (http://fci.gov.in/).
- Click on the Current Recruitment link on the home page or click on FCI category III admit card link running.
- Select the respective Zone from where applicable has been filled.
- Enter the login credentials such as application/registration no., password, and other details.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear on screen.
- Check the examination date, venue, and other details.
- Download and take a printout of hall ticket. Keep the downloaded copy safe.
Details mentioned on FCI AG 3 Admit card
FCI admit card will indicate the given information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number/ registration number
- Admit card number
- Name of the post applied
- Post code
- Date of birth
- Date of the examination
- Reporting time
- Examination centre and center code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions to be followed
All the details in the admit card except exam date, time, examination, etc. will be based on information furnished by the applicant in the application form. Any discrepancy in the details should be brought to the notice of the concerned authority before the commencement of the examination.
Documents to be carried to the Examination Hall
- Candidates have to carry their hall ticket along with a valid photo ID proof (barely the same name as mentioned on admit card) to the examination hall to be submitted to the invigilator.
- Candidates must ensure that the name on the admit card is exactly the same as on the ID proof.
- Any candidate found without any of the required documents will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
For any issue or grievance related to FCI admit card and recruitment, applicants are advised to contact the concerned zonal office of FCI. The contact details for all the zones can be gathered from http://fci.gov.in