Food Corporation of India (FCI) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertaking that deals with food grain and supply chain management. Established on 14th January 1965 with its first district office in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, the Food Corporation of India has been managing various depots and private equity godowns all across the country.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the FCI recruitment 2022 notification PDF for 5043 Assistant & 113 Manager posts on fci.gov.in to be filled for FY 2022-23. Detailed advertisements for the proposed vacancies have been released on the official website with complete details regarding vacancies, eligibility, selection process, application form, etc. The candidates waiting for FCI Recruitment 2022 for Manager posts can check the complete details from the direct FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF linked below.
FCI Recruitment 2022- Overview
|FCI Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Category||Category 2, 3 and 4|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Online Registration||Category 2- 27th August to 26th September 2022
Category 3- 6th September to 05th October 2022
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
|Salary||Category 2- Rs. 50,000- 1,80,000/
Category 3- Rs. 28200-Rs. 103400
FCI Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The important dates for FCI Recruitment 2022 exam have been tabulated below as soon as announced officially.
|Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2022|
|Events||FCI Category 2 Dates||FCI Category 3 Dates|
|FCI Notification Release Date||24th August 2022||02nd September 2022|
|FCI Apply Online 2022 Start Date||27th August 2022||06th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||26th September 2022 (4 pm)||05th October 2022 (4 pm)|
|Last date for submission of application fee||26th September 2022 (4 pm)||05th October 2022 (4 pm)|
|Availability of FCI Admit Card||10 days prior to exam date||10 days prior to exam date|
|FCI Exam Dates||December 2022 (tentatively)||January 2023 (tentatively)|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- In Phase-I, the test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry an equal 1 (one) mark.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will NOT be reckoned in the final merit ranking
|FCI Recruitment 2022 Phase 1 Exam Pattern|
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|General Studies||25||25||15 minutes|
Note- General Studies* comprising of Indian History, Indian Economy, Geography & General Science up to Class 8th level -20 questions Current Affairs -5 questions
FCI Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
To secure good marks in the online examination, the candidates must be aware of the detailed FCI Syllabus for each subject included in the exam pattern. The phase 1 online exam consists of 4 subjects- English Language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Aptitude, and General Studies
FCI Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the FCI Recruitment 2022 in terms of educational qualification and age limit upper and lower age limits are as follows. Candidates can check FCI Recruitment 2022 details eligibility criteria in this post.
FCI Recruitment 2022: Education Qualification
Candidates can check FCI Recruitment 2022 education qualification post-wise in the given table.
|Junior Engineer||Candidate must have graduated in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university / Institution. OR
Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university / Institution and 1-Year Relevant experience.
|Manager (General/Depot/Movement)||Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC / ST / PH -55 % Marks) , from any recognized university / Institution in India OR CA/ICWA/CS.|
|Manager (Accounts)||1. CA/ICWA/CS (OR)
2. B.Com from a recognized University and Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE. / Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC / AICTE.
|Manager (Hindi)||Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi and English as a subject at the Degree level.|
|Steno Grade-II||Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with the speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.|
|Assistant Grade -II (Hindi)||A degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of in translating from English to Hindi and vice-versa.|
|Typist (Hindi)||Candidate must have Graduation or equivalent qualification and 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.|
|Watchman||8th Pass from any recognized board or its equivalent|
|Assistant Grade III (General)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers|
|Assistant Grade III (Accounts)||Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|Assistant Grade III (Technical)||B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Food Science.
B.Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by AICTE.
2. Proficiency in use of computers.
|Assistant Grade III (Depot)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers|
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022?
To apply for FCI Recruitment 2022 candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of FCI or click on the link mentioned above.
- Enter your respective credentials for the registration process.
- With the successful registration, candidates will be given a provisional registration number and password generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save these details for further use.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the guidelines in the notification and enter submit.
- Now enter educational details and other relevant details.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application before submitting it finally.
- After verifying click on the final submit button and click on the payment tab to proceed with payment.
- After successfully paying the application fee the application process will be completed and candidates will receive a mail or message on the registered email ID/phone number.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Candidates can download the notification PDF for FCI Recruitment 2022 for the post of FCI Manager and FCI Assistant Grade 3 by clicking the direct links given below. The full notification PDF can be downloaded from the below given links.
|Name of Post||Notification PDF|
|FCI Manager Recruitment 2022||Check Here|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022||Check Here|