Government of Jammu and Kashmir UT Office of the Zonal Education Officer Aishmuqam released advertisement notification for Engagement/Hiring of Helpers/AAYAs under ECCE in various schools for the year 2023-24.
Offline application forms on the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for engagement/hiring of Helpers/AAYAs under Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) for the year 2023-24 purely on terminus basis co-terminus with the financial year 2023-24, in 82 approved schools of this zone, list of schools is appended as Annexure “A” to this notification.
The detailed guidelines/terms and conditions issued by Directorate of Samagra Shiksha J&K vide order No.: 07-OF CHIRAG-2023 Dated: 09-01-2023 duly endorsed by Chief Education Officer Anantnag vide No: CEO/A/SmS/97500-511/23 Dated: 19/01/2022, communication No. Edu/PD/SmS/ECCE/Help- ers/1861-1905/2023-24 dated 06.06.2023 duly endorsed by Chief Education Officer Anantnag vide No: CEO/A/SmS/21030-45/23 dated 08.06.2023 and Order No. 150-CHIRAG of 2023 dated 21.09.2023 and with regard to the eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, age, honorarium etc. are as under:
- The Selection of Helper/AAYA shall be restricted to Village/Ward in respect of Rural/Urban area, where approved school is located.
NATURE OF DEPLOYMENT:
- The deployment of a Helper/AAYA shall be purely contractual, temporary and co-terminus with the financial year 2023-24 and shall start from the date they are engaged/hired and shall conclude with the end of financial year.
- It may be extendable, subject to the performance and the approval of funds, from the Ministry of Education, Government of India, in the particular component, Affidavit from 1st Class Magistrate shall be taken from the engaged/hired candidate at the time of joining, for not claiming permanent absorption in the department at any stage.
- All decisions of the funding agency (Samagra Shiksha, J&K under the aegis of School Education Department) shall be implemented in this regard.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF HELPER/AAYA:
- The candidate must be female only.
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the said Village in case of Rural Area and Ward in case of Urban area, where Approved school is located. The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, on or before the last date of submission of offline application form.
- Candidate must be belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
- The candidate must be physically/mentally fit to carry-out her job.
- The candidate must possess minimum qualification of 8th Class Passed on or before the cut-off date fixed for filling offline application form. In case there is no eligible candidate available in the Village/Ward, the candidate with lesser qualification shall be considered.
- Candidates must note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification/other certificates is verified by the engaging/hiring Authority.
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification (where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate or seek equivalence from the concerned competent authorities as and when required.
- However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by higher au- thorities, in light of relevant rules which shall be binding.
Preference shall be given to the female candidates from BPL Category in the below mentioned order of Priority:
- Elder Candidate from BPL Category
The age of a candidate must be between 18-45 years as on 1st of January of 2023.
Rs. 5000/- Rupees Five Thousand Only Per Month may be given to the Helpers/AAYAs which may vary as per the approval in the subsequent year in PAB of Samagra Shiksha.
TOTAL NON-AVAILABILITY OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE:
- In case of total non-availability of the candidate, as mentioned above, the candidates from the Panchayat Concerned/Municipal Committee (concerned) shall be considered/engaged.
FINILIZATION OF SELECTION PROCESS:
- In case of tie-up of the selection of candidate for Helper/AAYA, the preference shall be given to the elder candidate (ie Candidate with more age shall be considered).
- The name of Selected/engaged AAYA/Helper, will be displayed on the Notice Board of the School/Panchayat Ghar/Municipal Ward/ZEO Office.
- If anybody feels, aggrieved with the selection of Helper/AAYA, an appeal shall be preferred to the Chief Education Officer Anantnag, within a period of 10 days from the date of selection list.
- 2nd Appeal, if any, may be filled before the Director of School Education Kashmir, Srinagar.
In case of any misconduct, misbehave and poor performance while discharging duty, by a Helper/AAYA, as noticed/reported, the concerned Head of Institution (HOI) shall have the right to terminate the services of Helper/AAYA in consultation with the Panchayat Halqa/Municipal Ward with due adherence to the prescribed procedures, as the case may be. The replacement will be made within 07 days.
JOB CHART OF A HELPER/AAYA:
The Helpers/AAYAs for Pre-Primary sections of Govt Schools shall have to perform below mentioned suggestive tasks:
- Escorting the Children at their arrival, departure, between activities (for example while moving to outdoor areas, Play Ground and Toillet etc).
- Maintaining the hygiene of the children-Toileting, Hand Washing, and Cleanliness of Children etc.
- Helping the Teacher in preparing class for activities, like setting up the material, making arrangements for day to day activities.
- Assisting the Children in taking food under the supervision of Teacher, under PM Poshan (MDM).
- Any other assignment given by HOI for the proper care of Children.
DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION (DV):
- The candidates who shall be provisionally engaged/hired as Helper/AAYAs will be required to appear for Document Verification along-with the original documents as well as self- attested Photostat copy of each document as per the Advertisement Notification.
- The candidate must be in possession of the prescribed academic qualification and other documents like Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate (BPL) etc on or before the last date of submission of offline application form.
- In case a candidate fails to appear before the DVC or fails to produce relevant documents/testimonials in original on the scheduled date of DV, he/she shall not be considered for selection.
DEPARTMENT’S DECISION FINAL:
The decision of the Department in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection & preparation of merit list would be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Application forms complete in all respects duly supported by requisite documents must reach this office (Zonal Education Office Aishmuqam) within a period of 10 days from the is-suance of this notification.
- The advertisement notification is issued without prejudice to the final outcome of the case, if any sub-judice or pending disposal in any court of law and other orders, if any passed by the competent authority which may not be immediately within the knowledge of this office.
- Application forms shall be available at this office as well as at concerned Schools.