Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship- Check Salary & Other Details Here
Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada 2023 With Visa Sponsorship
Canada invites foreign workers for fruit picker jobs. Fruit pickers are in high demand in Canada. The Canadian government has programs to recruit temporary foreign agricultural workers such as the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program and the Agricultural Stream.
- The Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada 2023 is one of the in-demand posts in agriculture.
- There is a high demand for Fruit Pickers in Canada.
- Canada provides free housing, health insurance, and airfare transportation.
- Fruit picking wages in Canada are around $20 per hour.
- Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada generally from 8 Months to 2 years.
- Both Men and women can apply.
In 2021 Canada produced 11 million tonnes of fruit, with the top five crops being apples, grapes, blueberries, cherries, and raspberries. This is a proper way to come to Canada as a foreign worker.
NOTE: Candidates are informed to read the full notification before filling out the application form.
Immigration Routes to Canada as a Fruit Picker
Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP)
The Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP) enables employers to appoint temporary foreign workers when Canadians and permanent residents are not available. In this program, abroad workers can remain for up to 8 months.
Temporary Foreign Worker Permit (TFWP)
The Temporary Foreign Worker Permit (TFWP) allows work as a fruit picker in the short term because these positions are seasonal.
What is Fruit Picker?
A person who picks fruits from farms. Fruit picking is a seasonal activity that occurs during harvest time when fruit grows.
Who can apply under the SAWP program?
Candidates must be from participating countries.
- Participating Countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- St. Kitts-Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
JOIN OUR WHATSAAP GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES;
- JOIN HERE: WHATSAPP LINK
Wages for fruit Pickers in Canada
Wages ($/hour) in Different Provinces and cities of Canada
- Alberta: $16.50
- British Columbia: $16.05
- Manitoba: $14.15
- New Brunswick: $14.75
- Newfoundland and Labrador: $14.50
- Nova Scotia: $14.50
- Ontario: $15.83
- Prince Edward Island: $14.50
- Saskatchewan: $13.00
- Yukon: $16.77
Types of Fruit To Pick
- Orchard and More
How to Apply
- Click on this www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch
- In Addition, Click on LMIA Approved located on the left sidebar.
- Moreover, Click on the Search bar “Fruit Picker“
- It will display a List of Jobs which is given below in tables.
Search Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada through Job Bank Website
|Job Location||Available jobs||Links|
|British Columbia||87||View Job|
|New Brunswick||5||View Job|
|Nova Scotia||5||View Job|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||4||View Job|
|Prince Edward Island||4||View Job|
|Prince Edward Island||9||View Job|
You can learn more about all details and the application process for Canada’s Agriculture worker program for temporary foreign workers. (Visit the Official Website).
NOTE: This is a Short piece of information candidates are requested to read the full notification and then apply the Application form.