Applications Invites For 3120 Teachers Vacancies: (JSSC) has invited applications for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of JSSC at jssc.nic.in. The registration process will begin on April 5 and will end on May 4, 2023.
This recruitment drive will fill up 3120 PGT, TGT regular and backlog posts. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
|Exam Name||JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Qualification||Post Graduate + B.Ed In Relevant Subject|
|Application Fee||100 And 50|
|Start Date||05 April 2023|
|Last Date||04 May 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06 May 2023|
|Photo, Sign Upload Last Date||08 May 2023|
|Correction Date||10 May to 08 May 2023|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
Opening date of application: April 5, 2023
Closing date of application: May 4, 2023
Last date for submission of application fees: May 6, 2023
Correction window: April 10 to April 12, 2023.
Name & Post Details
|(Regular & Backlog)||Total Post|
|PGT Regular||2137 + 718|
|PGT Backlog||204 + 61|
Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification given below.
The selection process is based on CBT main exam. Those candidates who will qualify the examination will be put in the merit list prepared by the Commission.
The application fees is ₹100 for all categories and reserved category candidates will have to pay ₹50/- as application fees. For more related details candidates can check the official site of JSSC.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for JSSC Teacher Posts: Rs. 47600-151100/-
How to Apply
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for this recruitment. Intended candidates are able to submit their online application by following below provided steps.
- First of all Scroll down, and check the Important Links section From This Page.
- Click on New Registration Click Here Link
- On the new page, click on the Apply Online link given in from of the ‘Online Applications for PGTTCE-2022’.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- After that, Register yourself by providing personal and educational details. Moreover, click on the ‘Next’ button after filling in all the blank fields.
- After that, Enter your all asked details Name, Address, etc including photograph and signature.
- After that, click on Submit button.