The School Education department of Jammu and Kashmir Ordered Regularization/promotion of 188 Masters (worked/working as I/C Headmasters & equivalent) as Headmasters and equivalent.
Pursuant to SAC Decision No. 166/22/2018, dated 07.12.2018 and on the recommendations of the Departmental Promotion Committee constituted vide Government Order No. 115-GAD of 2019, dated 23.01.2019, sanction is hereby accorded to the promotion / regularization of Masters (worked working as l/c Headmasters & equivalent) as Headmasters and equivalent in School Education Department as detailed in Annexure-‘A’ to this order in the relevant pay scale as revised from time to time, with effect from the dates indicated against each.
The promotion/ regularization shall be without prejudice to the outcome of any writ petition pending in any competent court(s) of law or any case pending in Anti-Corruption Bureau or Crime Branch.
The promotion / regularization is further subject to following conditions:
- The officer is working/has worked as l/c Headmasters & equivalent. The notional promotion is merely for the purposes of protecting the seniority and not for monetary purposes if otherwise not eligible.
- The Drawing & Disbursing Officers shall take an undertaking from the concerned Officer in shape of an affidavit duly attested by the 1 Class Magistrate to the effect if his/her service particulars/Academic credentials are found fake/forged/tempered or issued by un-recognized University or the course is proved as un-recognized at a later stage, he/she shall have no claim for the regularization and the regularization order issued in his/her favour be treated as cancelled ab-init1o without further notice.
- The Drawing Disbursing Officers concerned shall obtain LPC and other related details of the incumbents from the Drawing & Disbursing Officer of their parent offices before fixing the pay of these Officers in the relevant pay scales as revised from time to time.
- The Drawing and Disbursing Officers concerned shall strictly adhere to the instructions of the Finance Department issued vide No. A23(08)-1-B-184 for drawal of Time barred arrears.
- The Drawing & Disbursing Officers shall be responsible for implementation/ fulfillment of above conditions and other codal formalities in letter and spirit
|Government Order No: 298-JK(Edu)of 2023
|Regularization/promotion of Masters (worked/working as I/C Headmasters & equivalent) as Headmasters and equivalent.