HCL Recruitment 2023: Age Limit for HCL Recruitment 2023:
According to the official notification of HCL, the upper age limit is given below-
- The maximum age limit for Senior Manager is 47 years.
The maximum age limit for Deputy Manager is 40 years.
- The maximum age limit is 28 years.
Age relaxation will be given as below-
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- For PWD-General/EWS – 10 years
- For PWD-OBC – 13 years
- For PWD-SC/ST – 15 years
- For ex-servicemen – As per the government guidelines
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Senior Manager||Rs. 60000 to Rs. 180000|
|Deputy Manager||Rs. 40000 to Rs. 140000|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- CBT Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS category – Rs. 500.
- No fee for internal & Other candidates.
- Payment Mode: Payment Gateway / NEFT On-line Transfer.
How to Apply
- Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application form” provided on the website.
- Click on the ‘Career’ button to get the instruction for online application submission.
- Go to official website hindustancopper.com.
- Find & click Estt. /1/2015/2022-23.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form with utmost care.
- Make a payment of fee via prescribed mode.
- Submit the filled application form.