IGNOU July Admission 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for the fresh admission and re-registration for the July 2023 session. Interested candidates have time till July 31 to register at the official website — ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
“The last date for fresh admission/re-registration for the July 2023 session has been extended till 31st July 2023,” the institute announced on Twitter.
The last date for fresh admission/re-registration for the July 2023 session has been extended till 31st July 2023.
— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) July 16, 2023
IGNOU July 2023 Admissions: Steps to register
- Step 1: Visit the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Step 2: Click on the new registration tab given in the homepage.
- Step 3: Fill in your personal details like email and mobile number.
- Step 4: Upload the documents.
- Step 5: Pay the registration fees.
- Step 6: Download the fee receipt and the registration confirmation slip for future use.
For fresh admissions, candidates interested in ODL programmes should visit ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in, and for online mode programmes, registrations are ongoing at ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. Those who are opting for re-registration have to visit ignou.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/login.
IGNOU offers programmes in various disciplines, the programmes include masters’ degrees, bachelors’ degrees, PG diploma and diploma, PG certificate and certificate programmes and appreciation/awareness level programmes.