IGNOU Admissions 2023: January Session Re-registration Last Date Extended, Apply Online Here
- The registration deadline has been extended till January 31, 2023.
- IGNOU June 2022 online programmes will begin from January 23, 2023 onwards.
- Candidates will have to enter their login details to complete the registration process.
The last date for January session re-registration has been extended once again for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) admissions 2023. Candidates who have not filled out the form can do now. Candidates can apply online at ignou.ac.in. As per the latest notice, the deadline has been extended to January 31, 2023. READ ALSO: List & Name Of Encraoched State Land Physically encroached but not shown in revenue records- Download Here
The IGNOU re-registration portal of the January session will be for candidates to submit their forms for the next year or semester exams. The university’s online portal is open for both Indian and international students of the university. Earlier, the last date to re-register for the IGNOU January session was January 15, 2023.
Candidates must note that if any students face problems in registering on the portal such as not getting an OTP or forgot their username and password or any other difficulty, then candidates have to contact their regional centre to rectify their account or update the email id and mobile number.
ALSO READ: JKSSB: Submission of online preferences and Document Verification of candidates for Various Posts, Details Here
Steps to fill IGNOU January 2023 application form
- Visit the admission portal of IGNOU – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Fill the required registration details.
- Remember username and password to login.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for future reference
Students appearing for the test in Indian territory have to pay the application fee is Rs. 200. For students who will be taking this exam from outside of Indian territory, the application fee is US $20 per course. The examination cost, once paid cannot be changed or reimbursed in any way.