IGNOU Exam Form 2022 out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Online Here
IGNOU Examination Form 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the IGNOU 2022 exam form for December TEE on September 30 at ignou.ac.in. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers candidates admission to various programmes in UG, PG and research level programmes, along with a variety of diplomas, certificates and vocational training.
- The last date to submit the IGNOU examination form 2022 for December TEE is October 31.
- The IGNOU December 2022 TEE will be held from December 2, 2022 to January 5, 2023.
Last date to Apply Online for TEE DEC-2022 is 31 October 2022 without late fee.
- The candidates are required to pay a IGNOU December exam form 2022 fee of Rs. 200 each for theory and practical examination.
- IGNOU UG PG TEE December exam form 2022 can be paid online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
Steps to fill the IGNOU exam form 2022
- Visit the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on “Online submission of examination form for December 2022 TEE”.
- Take your time to read through the general instructions for submission of the online examination form.
- Next, click on the ‘Proceed to fill the online application form’.
- Enter your programme code, enrollment number, and select your exam center region. Then click on ‘submit.’
- Pay the IGNOU 2022 exam form fee in one the following ways – credit card, debit card and net banking (only through HDFC or IDBI bank)
CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY ONLINE:
CLICK HERE: EXAM FORM IGNOU
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
- Registration for the courses is valid and not time barred.
- Required number of assignments in the courses must have been submitted by due date wherever applicable as per the provision of your programme.
- Have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of the Programme.
THE CLASH OF EXAM DATES/SESSION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The courses are from the same groups (Group-1 to Group-6) as the exam of courses in a particular group is conducted on same date and time.
- The courses are backlog courses. (The courses registered different semester/year)
- The courses are from different Programmes.
- In MP Programmes, courses from different specialization.
ALLOTMENT OF THE EXAM CENTRE
The University will try to accommodate the students in the examination centre opted by them. (In case, the sitting at the centre has exhausted, student may choose the nearest/alternate exam centre under the jurisdiction of the same Regional Centre).
However, the University has right to shift the students from one exam centre to another exam centre due to Covid-19 Protocols or any other unavoidable reason.
- Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses)
- Rs.200/- per course with Late Fee Rs.1100/-