India Post Recruitment 2022: India Post has invited applications from eligible Indian citizens to apply for the postman, mail guards, and other posts. Interested candidates can download the recruitment notification from the India Post website indiapost.gov.in. A total of 98,083 positions will be filled in the company during this recruitment campaign. It should be mentioned that the government has authorized openings for empty positions in 23 circles all around the nation.
KINDLY NOTE: Candidates who are willing to take part in Post Office Recruitment 2022 then they should definitely visit the official website and then Apply Online for India Post Recruitment 2022 after the release. The India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification is expected to published in the 4th week of August 2022.
Eligibility for India Post Recruitment 2022 Postman, Mailguard, MTS:
- For the Post of Postman in India Post Recruitment 2022, you must have passed 12th Class from the Recognized Board with minimum Qualifying Marks.
- For the Post of Mail Guard, 10th Pass students with minimum 45% Marks are eligible to Apply Online India Post Office Mail Guard Recruitment 2022.
- For the Post of MTS in India Post, you must have passed 10th Class with 45% Marks and then only you can Register for Post Office Recruitment 2022.
India Post Postman, Mail Guard, MTS Recruitment 2022:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Post Office Postman Vacancies||59099 Vacancies|
|Mail Guard Vacancies||1445 Vacancies|
|MTS Vacancies||37539 Vacancies|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 How to Apply Online?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website indiapost.gov.in
India Post Jobs 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Visit indiapost.gov.in, the department’s official website.
- Go to the homepage and select the recruitment link.
- Pick the position for which you wish to apply and review the requirements
- Sign up for an account.
- Complete the form.
- Submit and pay the fees
- Download the acknowledgement form, save it, and print it out for future use.