The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the JEE Main 2022 result on August 5 or August 6. Once released, candidates who appeared for the JEE Main session 2 exam will be able to check their score at the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
“We are trying our best to release results by either August 5 or by August 6,” a senior NTA official told The Indian Express.
The official further informed that the JEE Main 2022 answer key is expected today. The candidates will get an opportunity to raise objections on the IIT JEE answer key till August 5.
Students who will get top 2,50,000 rank in JEE Main 2022 exam will be eligible for Advanced registration. The JEE Advanced registration date 2022 is August 7.
JEE Main 2022: Here is how to download the session 2 result
- Visit the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, look for the link that reads, “JEE Main 2022 Paper 2 Result.”
- You will be directed to a new webpage.
- Enter the login credentials such as application number and date of birth and click on the submit option.
- Your JEE Main Session 1 Paper 2 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout of it for future reference.
JEE Main Result Date 2022 – Highlights
|JEE Main 2022 conducting authority||National Testing Agency|
|JEE Main July result date 2022||August 6, 2022|
|NTA JEE Main result 2022 official website||jeemain.nta.nic.in 2022/ ntaresults.nic.in|
|Credentials required to download JEE results||Application number and password|
JEE Main 2022 result, answer key:
The result for session 2 of JEE Main 2022 is expected to be released on August 5 or August 6, NTA senior official. The session 2 exams were conducted from July 25 to July 30.
JEE Main 2022: Step-by-step guide to download provisional key
- Step 1: Registered candidates who took the exam should go to the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, they should click on the “Click here for QP / Responses and Provisional Answer Keys of JEE(Main) 2022 Session 2 for Challenge” link
- Step 3: In the next step, candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth
- Step 4: Post submitting the details, the JEE Main 2022 answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download the answer key and go through the same
- Step 6: Raise objections, if any.