J&K Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023: Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Pulwama has released the Recruitment Notification on its official website. Applications on prescribed proforma (given below) are hereby invited from the eligible female candidates of the Panch wards shown against the below mentioned Panchayat Halqas, for the engagement of Sanginis (AWWs) for the Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project KELLER on the official website and the deadline to apply is 30 May 2023.
J&K Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruiting Body:||Child Development Project Officer (POSHAN Project) Pulwama|
|No. of Posts:||38 Posts|
|Job Location:||Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date:||30 May 2023|
|Salary:||As per Rules|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||Merit basis|
J&K Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Application Start Date : 15-05-2023
- Last Date: 30-05-2023
Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details 2023
Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) : 78 Posts
J&K Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Anganwadi Workers Minimum Education qualification should be 10+2 pass and maximum graduation
Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be considered for the post of Anganwadi Workers.
Anganwadi Workers Jobs in Pulwama 2023: Selection Process
- Weightage shall be given on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and selection shall be granted purely on academic merit basis & there shall not be any interview.
- In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retired AWW, the said candidate shall
- qualify for additional two percent points.
- Candidates with qualification higher than graduation shall not be considered.
Steps to Apply for Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023 in Pulwama
The applications along with required documents shall be deposited in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer Poshan Project Pulwama by or before 30th of May, 2023. You can download the application form from below given link.
Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023: Documents Required
- Self-attested copies of documents to be attached with the application form:
- Panch Ward Certificate /present /continuous, ward residence certificate issued by BDO duly countersigned by ACR/SDM.Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar concerned.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Academic Qualification Certificates with Marks card of 10+2.
- If candidate belong to family of retired AWW then copy of the e-ratign card.
- Non employment Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- Unmarried Certificate from respective Tehsildars.