JK Bank Recruitment 2022: The Jammu & Kashmir Bank is inviting online applications for the post of Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO). Interested and eligible candidates are asked to apply for this recruitment on or before 20.12.2022.
Candidates should possess a Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the Relevant Field as Mentioned in the Notice to Apply for the Job. A Clean track record, proven integrity, and the ability to inspire confidence among employees in the organization is a must.
JK Bank Recruitment Vacancy 2022
|Jammu & Kashmir Bank
|Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO)
JK Bank Job Vacancy:
There is 1 Vacant Post available for the Chief Vigilance Officer on a Contract basis
J&K Bank Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- The Candidates need to have a Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the Relevant Field as Mentioned in the Notice to Apply for the Job.
- Must have a Clean track record, proven integrity and ability to inspire confidence among employees in the organization
- Officers retire/ in service as DGM/GM of any PSB are Preferable.
J&K Bank Jobs Age Limit:
The Upper Age Limit to Apply for the Job is 63 years as on 05.12.2022.
JK Bank Jobs Selection Process:
The Candidates will be Appointed after the shortlisting and interview process conducted by the Board.
JK Bank Jobs Salary:
The Appointed officer will be Given Perks & facilities shall be paid as applicable for the post of General Manager of the Bank but will not be limiting factor for the right candidate & will be negotiable.
How to Apply for the J & K Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Official Site: https://www.jkbank.com/
- Click on the “Careers” option
- Check the Notification and Read the Details
- Download the Application Form available and Send it to the Email ID: email@example.com
- The Last Date to Apply for the Job is 20.12.2022