J&K Police Fresh 750+ Vacancies Announced: Latest recruitment notification has been released by Home Department regarding amendment in the Jammu and Kashmir Police Rules, 1960. (ii) S.O 361 dated 20.10.2021, issued by the General Administration Department regarding notification of J&K Ex-Servicemen (Re-employment in Public Services and Posts) Rules.
Apropos to the subject and references cited above, I am directed to convey that that the Competent Authority has decided to refer 752 vacancies of Sub-Inspectors, Level-6C (35700-113100) in the Pay Matrix, to the J&K Services Selection Board for filling up through direct recruitment, as per the following category wise break-up:
Jammu Kashmir Police Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Job|
|Name of Recruitment||JK Police Sub-Inspector 2023|
|Name of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Police, Govt of JK|
|Number of Vacancies||752 posts|
|Detailed Notification Released on||Coming Soon..|
How To Apply J & K Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2023 ?
- 1. Visit the official website at http://www.jkpolice.gov.in. A new screen with several links will then emerge.
- 2. Download the police recruitment notification in pdf format and read the job description in its entirety.
- 3. If you confirm that you are fully qualified, you may take part in recruitment.
- 4. Select Online Application Form from the menu. A new screen will appear after that.
- 5. Completely fill out the application form and upload your scanned documents.
- 6. Verify your application form again before clicking the final submit button.
- 7. Submit your form and the application money if everything is alright.
- 8. Print a copy of the submitted document and the fee payment receipt for your records.