J&K Police Jobs Recruitment 2023: Details
- Organization JK Police (Zonal Police Headquarters Jammu)
- Advt No. DIP/J-14305/22
- Post Name In-charge Drug De-addiction Centre
- No. of Posts 01
- Category Government Job
- Job Location Drug De-addiction Centre Jammu
- Application Mode Online
- Official Website https://www.jkpolice.gov.in
J&K Police Jobs Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Start date for submission of applications 17 January 2023
- Last Date of Application 28 January-2023
J&K Police Jobs Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Name of Post In-charge Drug De-addiction Centre Jammu
- No. of Post 01
- Qualification MD Psychiatry and experience in psychiatry of at least 3 years.
- Salary Rs. 50,000/-
J&K Police Jobs Recruitment 2023: How To Apply ?
Application forms completed in all respects should reach the office of the Superintendent of Police (Hqrs) Jammu, at DPL Jammu (Nodal officer Drug De-Addiction Centre Jammu) by or before 28-01-2023.
J&K Police Jobs Recruitment 2023: Documents Required
- Date of birth (D.0.B) Certificate (Matriculation).
- Academic Qualification/Technical qualification/experience Certificate, if any.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 04 recent passport-size photographs
J&K Police Jobs Recruitment 2023: Terms & Condition
The engagement is purely for a period of six months or till the project is completed whichever is earlier. However, in case of unsatisfactory performance indiscipline ncluding absence from duty can be disengagement without an intimation/prior notice by the Appointing Authority.
The candidate would have no claim for his/her continuous engagement/ permanent absorption.
The selected candidates may be required to undergo induction trainings/workshops within or outside the UT. Initially, the contract shall be for a period of six months and the further yearly extension will be subjected to the satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the Competent Authority.
In case the performance of the selected candidate is rated as unsatisfactory by the controlling officer at any point of time, the Contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
The selected candidates will have to work under he overal supervision of Appointing Authority. The selected candidates will have to work under the overall supervision of Appointing Authority. Application forms incomplete in any manner or not filled up properly shall be rejected.
Appointing authority reserves the right to terminate any candidate’s engagement at any point of time without any notice or assigning any cause of disengagement.
J&K Police Jobs Recruitment 2023: Hiring Authority:
Superintendent of Police (Hqrs) Jmu For Additional Director General of Police Jammu Zone, Jammu. Telephone :- 01912439919-(0),94695-23888- (M)
Click on below link to download official Notification PDF and Application Form: