Applications are invited on the prescribed application as per Appendix to this Notification from the ex-servicemen for the post of Clerk on contractual basis with honorarium of Rs. 20.000/- PM.
The eligibility criteria/terms and conditions for appointment are as under :-
- Should preferably be a JCO/NCO Clk having adequate working knowledge of Accounts and Computer.
- Should not be more than 55 years of age as on 31 Dec 2023.
- Minimum Education Qualification graduation.
- Should bear an Exemplary Character at the time of retirement from Defence Services.
- Should be in Medical Category Shape-I.
- Place of posting – Jammu.
- Should be a permanent resident/domicile of J&K.
- The candidate will not claim the seniority/permanency of the service rendered by him.
It is a contractual post and hence no pensionary or terminal benefits for the service rendered can be claimed.
Max terms of engagement will be 60 years of age.
JK Sainik Welfare Recruitment 2023-24 – How to Apply
Application forms along with following attested documents should be mailed to Directorate of Sainik Welfare Department at e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 Dec 2023:-
JK Sainik Welfare Recruitment 2023-24 – Documents Required
- Matriculation Certificate with Date of Birth
- Permanent Resident/Domicile Certificate,
- Attested copy of Discharge Certificate and PPO.
- Certificates of Academic Qualifications.
- Experience Certificate, if any
NOTE: Incomplete applications will not be considered. The department has full right to reject the application forms not meeting the eligibility criteria. Eligible ex-servicemen will have to appear for a written test and interview at the place, to be intimated later, at their own expense.
The candidates who do not get call letters for Written Test will not seek reasons for rejection of their applications from the department.