Conduct of Second Round of Up-gradation/Allotment Counselling (Physical) for Admission to B.Pharmacy Course 2022 in Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of J&K.
Consequent upon receipt of shortfall of seats in response to Notification No.097-BOPEE of 2022 dated 02-12-2022 from various Government/Private Colleges/Institutions and the seats which remained unfilled after conclusion of First round of counselling, it is hereby notified that the Board shall conduct the Second Round of Up-gradation/Allotment counselling (Physical) of the candidates for admission to B.Pharmacy Course 2022 in Government /Private Colleges/Institutions of J&K at BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously as per the following schedule:-
- 24-12-2022 (Saturday) – From Rank 01 to Rank 1197 – All Open Merit/Category Candidates
The willing and desirous candidates participating in the physical round ofcounselling are advised to report at BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar from 8.30 am to 10.00 am on the day of counselling along with all their certificates/documents including Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, 12th Class Marks Card, Category Certificate, if any, including TFW certificate on the day/date of counselling for presenting the same at the time of counselling.
The Following Candidates shall be eligible to participate in the Second Round of physical counselling:
- Candidates who have joined the course/Institution allotted to them during the First Round of counselling.
- Candidates who participated in First Round of counselling but did not get a seat owing to Choice Not Available (C.N.A) / Seat Not Available (S.N.A) at their turn of counselling.
- The candidates who figure in the Provisional Merit List upto the Rank 500 but have not participated in the first Round of counselling.
The Following Candidates shall not be eligible to participate in the Second Round of physical counselling:
- Candidates who have not joined the Course/Institution allotted to them during the First Round of counselling.
1. The seats under TFW Category shall be filled up during this round of counselling in respect of such Institutions were these seats are available subject to the condition that 30% of candidates out of approved intake capacity shall have been admitted by the respective College / Institution as per PCI guidelines.
2. The Board reserves the right to notify any change(s) as may become necessary in view of any Technical difficulty/reason beyond its control.
3. The Reservation Rules/Policy shall be applicable in Govt. Institutions only.
4. The seat matrix shall be uploaded on website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) only well in time before the date of counselling.
5. The counselling process shall conclude immediately as soon as the seats get fully exhausted.
6. As a result of shortfall received from University of Kashmir one seat each in RBA & ST have remained vacant which shall be filled up in the first instance from the eligible candidates belonging to these categories. In case no eligible candidate is available at the time of counselling from these categories the Board shall convert these seat(s) into Open Merit, under Section 9 (2) of J&K Reservation Act 2004 and allot the same to eligible candidate(s) from OM as per merit/preferences.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in e-Information Brochure / notifications / notices issued by the Board from time to time in this regard.