JKBOPEE Released Provisional Selection List For Admission to B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Paramedical / B.Sc. Technology- Download Here On Job Careers
Provisional Selection List of eligible candidates for admission to B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Paramedical / B.Sc. Technology Courses-2022 after Second Round of Up-gradation/Allotment Counselling (Physical).
Pursuant to Notification No. 003-BOPEE of 2023 dated 08.01.2023, Second Round of Up-gradation/Allotment Counselling (Physical) for filling-up of the unfilled seats for B.Sc. Nursing /B.Sc. Paramedical/B.Sc. Technology Courses-2022 and the seats received as Shortfall from the Government / Private Colleges / Institutions, was held from 12.01.2023 to 22.01.2023 at BOPEE Offices, Srinagar/ Jammu simultaneously. The candidates who participated in the said counselling and have been provisionally upgraded /allotted seat(s) as per their merit-cumpreferences for the said courses is hereby notified as per Annexure -A to this Notification which shall remain available on website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) only.
The candidates provisionally upgraded / selected during Second Round shall report to their respective allotted colleges by or before 31st of January, 2023 (till 4:00 p.m.) along-with all requisite documents/certificates. The Heads of the Colleges / Institutions are advised to furnish the list of candidates who have joined against allotted Seats/Colleges on 01.02.2023 (upto 4:00 p.m.) through email to [email protected] / [email protected].
1. After conduct of counselling of all eligible Reserved Category candidates on 12th& 14th of January, 2023 the Board converted all the seats of these Reserved Categories which remained unfilled due to non-availability of eligible candidates in these reserved categories during this round of counselling into Open Merit and allotted the same to the eligible candidates (Open Merit / Reserved Category) strictly on the basis of Meritcum-Preference.
2. It is hereby implored upon the management of all Colleges/Institutions to ensure the veracity of documents, particularly the Category certificates wherever the admission is to be granted in lieu of particular reserved category. So, far as the Persons with Disability are concerned, if selected in Open Merit or Reserved category, it shall be ensured that his/her PwD Certificate/Eligibility is in conformity with INC Guidelines, Regulations framed by the Regulatory Authority & wherever required shall refer the matter to Medical Board to assess such candidates and make recommendations based on which institution shall take further necessary action. In case any candidate does not fulfil the benchmarks of eligibility as per INC Guidelines, he/she shall not be admitted to the Course/Institute and the matter shall be reported to the BOPEE for further necessary action.
3. The Heads of the Colleges / Institutions are advised to admit the candidates who have been upgraded from one College/Institute to other after submission of requisite documents / certificates.
4. The Heads of Colleges/Institutions are requested to release the documents/certificates and refund the fee deposited by the upgraded candidates immediately to enable them to complete thei admission formalities without any difficulty before the Cut-off date (31.01.2023) in the upgraded Institutions.
5. The Heads of the Colleges/Institutions are also requested to keep their admission counters open even on Holydays / Off days to enable the candidates to complete the admission process. However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for the last day to complete admission formalities as delay has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
6. The admission of candidates is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false / fabricated, and action as warranted under Law shall be initiated against such candidate(s).
7. For admission Fee to be charged by the Government / Private Colleges / Institutions, the candidates are advised to contact respective allotted Colleges / Institutions before joining to their allotted Colleges / Institutions.
In accordance with Nursing Council of India schedule, the admissions to these Courses will come to an end on 31st January, 2023 and no admission shall be made after the cut-off date under any circumstances.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in e-Information Brochure/ Notifications/ Notices issued by the Board from time to time in this regard.
CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO DOWNLOAD FULL LIST:
CLICK HERE: JKBOPEE LIST