Provisional Selection List of candidates recommended for Admission to B. Ed. Course-2022 (Jammu) in Govt. College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu: First list thereof.
Pursuant to declaration of Result of B. Ed Course – 2022 (Jammu) vide Notification No. 006-BOPEE of 2023 Dated 16-01-2023, having processed the representations received by this office in response to the above Notification upto 19.01.2023 in order to remove deficiencies wherever found applicable, against the positions assigned to the candidates in the Provisional Merit List and subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria, it is hereby notified that the candidates figuring in the Annexure-A to this Notification have been Provisionally selected for admission to B.Ed. Course-2022 (Jammu) in Government College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu.
The candidates who have failed to submit their deficient category certificates before the Board upto the prescribed date mentioned in the above referred Notification, have been considered under Open Merit (OM) subject to their eligibility under OM.
The Principal of the College shall get the following Certificates in original verified from the Incharge admission and countersigned by him/her before allowing the candidates to complete their admission formalities: –
(i) Qualifying Marks Certificate (10+2+3);
(ii) Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K / Ladakh (for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent Authority of UT of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate);
(iii) Category Certificate, if any;
(iv) Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate, and
(v) Any other certificate required by the College in accordance with the rules.
The selection has been made as per S.O. 127 of 2021 dated 20-04-2021 issued by Social Welfare Department, UT of J&K.
The selected candidates are directed to report to the College upto 04th of February, 2023 (till 4.00 p.m.) along with their requisite certificates in original. The Head of the Institution is advised to furnish the details of candidates, who do not complete their Baghat-i-Barzulla, Opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (May– Oct.) & 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (Nov. – April)
admission as short fall on 04th of February, 2023 (till 5.00 p.m.)to the BOPEE office, Jammu positively through e-mail [email protected] /[email protected]
1. In view of non-availability of the eligible candidates in the following reserved categories (except those selected in the Open Merit as per their merit) in B.Ed. -2022 (Jammu0, the vacant Reserved Category seats have been converted into Open Merit under Section 9 (2) of J&K Reservation Act-2004 as per details given below and have been filled up accordingly from Open Merit category candidates: –
PSP – 02+CDP – 02 + JKPM – 02+ST- 06+ OSC-04+ SP – 02 Total=18
2. The Head of the College is advised to ensure to admit only those candidates whose documents are complete in all respects. In case of any deficiency found during the verification of documents /certificates including Marks Card, such candidate(s) should not be allowed admission in any case. Any lapse in this regard will be the sole responsibility of the concerned Head of the Institution.
3. The admission of candidates is purely Provisional and shall be liable to be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate(s) proves to be false/fabricated, and action as warranted under Law shall be initiated against such candidate(s)
4. The Annexure-A shall remain available on the official website of the Board www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
5. The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in e-Information Brochure/Notifications/Notices issued by the Board from time to time in this regard.