INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF RENEWAL REGISTRATION FOR CLASSES 11TH & 12TH
Online Renewal Registration in respect of students of Classes 11th & 12th for the Academic Session 2023-24 simplified into easy-to-follow steps:
- The concerned schools are required to visit the official Website of JKBOSE i.e; www.jkbose.nic.in and click the link: RR Renewal for Class 11th/12th, available in the Online Services Section on the home page of the website of JKBOSE.
- Next, login into the Clerk Account through the “Official Login” Window.
- After Signing into the dashboard of the Clerk Account, choose the option, “Renewal Registration for Class 11th/12th option.
- Enter the Registration Number, in the relevant field, once the registration number is entered, the candidates registered data will automatically be fetched.
- Upload the candidate’s latest Photograph and Signature (between 10 KB to 50 KB), if required and complete the rest of details. Verify all entries, especially the photograph, subjects, and signatures before final submission for Renewal Registration form.
Note: Subject selection will be required for class 11th only whereas for Class 12th, subjects will be auto fetched based on the, subjects opted in class 11th.
- Submission and Approval: After submitting the Renewal Registration form, it will automatically be sent for approval to the “Principal Account” of respective school.
- Fee Payment: The prescribed fee (Renewal Registration fee) must be paid collectively through the “School (Clerk) Account” of the institution only after the Principal approves the Renewal Registration form. Students are not allowed to pay the fee directly.
- Eligibility cases: All the eligibility cases are exempted to fill the RR Renewal form; their entries shall automatically be reflected in the respective portal.
Note: No Corrections after Fee Payment: once the fee has been paid, any corrections will not be allowed. It’s the responsibility of the institution to carefully fill the form and ensure all the particulars are accurate before making the payment.