JKSSB: Important Update For Students Regarding Issuance of Admit Cards
Subject: Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for Computer Based Type Test (Skill Test) scheduled to be held from 09th February to 11th February, 2023, for the posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No, 01 of 2022, dated: 27-01-2022.
1. The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the Computer Based Type Test (Skill Test) for the posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator whose detail is given in Annexure “A”.
2. Admit Card for the candidates, whose examination(s) is/are scheduled on 09th February, 10th February and 11th February, 2023 shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) from 01st February, 2023 (04:00 PM). The Admit Card is issued to inform the candidates about the Name & Address of Exam Centre, Exam City, Exam Date and Exam Time for the candidate.
3. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) using their Application ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully.
4. In case of any difficulty in downloading / issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu) / 0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at [email protected]. Help-Desk will activate on 01st February 2023 till 11th February, 2023, during office hours.
5. The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation / concealment of any material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action, as deemed appropriate.
6. The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which he/she is found ineligible.
7. The detailed criteria of Selection for the said posts has already been notified in the advertisement notification and is available on the official website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
8. The candidates are advised to stay in touch with the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) for the latest updates on the examinations and Admit cards will not be sent by post.
Stepwise procedure to download JKSSB E-Admit Card:
i. To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
ii. On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
iii. On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
iv. Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
v. Username will be your Application ID & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
vi. On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.
vii. Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
viii. The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
ix. Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.
Note: CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF THE E-ADMIT CARD ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.