Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has released official notification for the post of Junior Engineers [Civil & Mechanical] oF 1045 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from today (21st November 2022) and the last date for application is 20th December 2022. Download detailed notification below for important dates, vacancy, online application, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, etc
JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Overview
|JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board [JKSSB]|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer [Civil & Mechanical]|
|Number of Vacancies||1045|
|Apply Online Starts||21st November 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20th December 2022|
|Salary||Pay Level 6 – [Rs.35400 – Rs.112400]|
|Selection Process||Written Test | Document Verification|
|JKSSB Official Website||https://www.jkssb.nic.in/|
JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Rs.550/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Fifty only) for General Category etc. and Rs.450/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty only) for SC, ST, PwD & EWS Categories
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards
JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Candidates who want to apply for the 1045 vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts announced under JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 must know the important dates which are given in the table format below.
|JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Important Dates|
|JKSSB JE Notification Pdf Release Date||11th November 2022|
|JKSSB JE Apply Online Starts||21st November 2022|
|JKSSB JE Last Date To Apply||20th December 2022|
|JKSSB JE Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Qualification
Candidates who have the required qualification as set by JKSSB can only apply for the Junior Engineer vacancies. Candidates must hold Diploma. Eligible candidates can apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022 online/offline on or before the last date. To enable a consistent application process without any issues, follow the instructions given below.
JKSSB JE Vacancy 2022
|JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||Category-Wise Vacancies|
How To Apply Online
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given
herein below: –
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application
Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required
to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for
registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using
OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials
by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like
- The candidates who are shortlisted for Document Verification will be required
to appear for Document Verification along-with the original documents as
well as self-attested Photostat copy of each document as per the
- The candidate must be in possession of the
prescribed academic qualification and other documents like Domicile
Certificate, Category Certificate, etc. on or before the last date of
submission of online application form.
- Marks sheet(s)/Diploma/Degree(s) of the qualification prescribed for the
post as per Advertisement Notification.
- DoB/Matriculate Certificate.
- Order/letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed,
indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been
so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if
a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent
- Caste/Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Domicile Certificate.
Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and
one original Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification.
Photo ID Proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- School/College/University I Card.
- Employer ID Card (Govt./PSU/ Private), etc
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Apply Online (21-11-2022)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Mobile App
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|