JKSSB: Submission of online preferences and Document Verification of candidates for Various Posts
Submission of online preferences and Document Verification of candidates falling under consideration zone for the posts of Junior Stenographer/Junior Scale Stenographer/ Personal
Assistant / Steno Typist, UT Cadre, Divisional Cadres and District Cadres, for different departments, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020 & Notification No. 01, 02, 03 of 2021-regarding.
Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB), vide No.JKSSB-COE0EXAM(UT)/4/2023-04 (CC-7107235) dated 12.01.2023, issued the Result/Scoresheet of the candidates who appeared in the Computer Based Written Test (CBT), held on 29.11.2022 for the posts of Junior Stenographer/Junior Scale Stenographer/Personal Assistant/Steno Typist, UT Cadre, Divisional Cadres and various District Cadres, for different departments, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 04, Item Nos 051, 052, 067, 075, 100, 101, 102, 119, 120, Notification No. 05, Item Nos 135, 136, 154, Notification No. 06, Item Nos 183, 192, Notification No. 07 of 2020, Item Nos 237, 242, 327, Notification No.01, Item Nos 004, 005, 006, 019, 064, 109, 114, Notification No. 02, Item Nos 247,306, 429, 434, 437, 440, 443, 445, 446, 449, 452, 456, 459, 465, 472, 476, 169, 170, 205, 213, 553, 248, Notification No. 03 of 2021, Item Nos 558, 597, 598; and
Whereas, the details of the candidates, who are falling under the consideration zone for the aforementioned posts, are given in Annexure-A; and
Whereas, the above said candidates need to indicate their order of preferences for various items/posts and they are also required to appear before the Document Verification Committees for the verification/scrutiny of their documents/certificates; and
Now, therefore the candidates figuring in Annexure-A to this notification are hereby called upon to indicate their order of preferences for various posts/items through the online link which shall be available on the official website of the JKSSB (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 20th January, 2023 (04:00 PM)
to 23rd January, 2023 (04:00 PM). The candidates are advised to login with their allotted Roll Number and Date of Birth. The candidate(s) who fail to indicate their preference fully or partially, will be deemed to have agreed to any allocation of Cadre(s)/Items, as shall be made by the Board.
In addition, the above candidates are hereby called to appear in person for Document Verification before the designated Document Verification Committees of the Board w.e.f. 24.01.2023 to 25.01.2023 from 11.00 AM to 04.00 PM, as per the schedule indicated against each at Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Divisional Office, Sehkari Bhawan, Rail Head Complex, Jammu (Jammu based candidates) and JKSSB Central Office, Zam Zam Building, Rambagh, Srinagar (Kashmir based Candidates). The candidates who fail to appear before the respective Document Verification Committee(s) on the scheduled dates shall forfeit their right to selection.
The candidates are required to produce following original documents/certificates in original, along-with two self-attested copies, before the designated Document Verification Committees:
1. Copy of Online Application Forms.
2. Two passport size recent colour photographs.
3. One original photo ID Proof i.e. Aadhar card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport etc.
4. D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma / Marks card).
5. Valid Category Certificate, if any applicable.
6. Domicile Certificate.
7. 10+2 Marks Sheet / Diploma.
8. Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
9. Six Month Certificate Course/Diploma in Computer Applications from recognized Institute.
10. Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller/Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained Degrees from the Universities / Colleges/ Institutes outside the UT of J&K and other than Central Universities.
11. Other documents as per prescribed qualification mentioned in the Advertisement Notification.
12. Print out of preferences filled by the candidate through the online link.