LabourNet Services (I) Pvt Ltd an NSDC empaneled Training Partner invites applications for contractual positions of Vocational Trainers – IT/ ITeS (Positions: 17) in Govt. Schools.
- The candidates should be domicile of J&K (UT).
- The selection shall be made on district basis i.e. candidates hailing from the districts where vacancies exist shall be preferred based on merits.
- In case of non-availability of candidates within the district, the selection for such trade will be made from other districts of the same division.
- Age Limit: 18-40 Years (as on Jan 01, 2023) Age relaxation to be provided as per Govt. rules. IT/ITES (17 Posts): bachelor’s degree in computer application/ Science/ Information Technology (BCA, B.Sc/B.E. in Computer Science/ Information Technology) or DOEACC ‘A’ Level Certificate.
- The suggested qualification is the minimum criteria with 1 year of work experience in the same job role. However, higher qualifications will also be acceptable.
Effective communication skills (oral and written), Basic Computing Skills, Technical competency, Soft Skills, Facilitation Skills. S/He should have knowledge of equipment, tools, material, Safety, Health & Hygiene.
- Monthly Gross Honorarium: 20,000/- per month.
- Last date for receipt of CV: 08-DEC-2023 till 06:00 PM.
NOTE: All positions are purely on a contractual basis. This is not a government & permanent job. The selection process is strictly based on merit. Management reserves the right to accept and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test and Personal Interview. Eligible Candidates can send CVs to https://forms.gle/JWGtT5ijwEhb1ksj6