Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission, OSSSC has invited applications for Laboratory Technician posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of OSSSC at osssc.gov.in.
This recruitment drive will fill up 921 posts in the organization. The registration process started on September 21 and will end on October 15, 2023. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
- Starting Date For Apply Online Registration: 21-09-2023
- Last Date For Apply Online Registration: 15-10-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-10-2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: Qualification
- Candidate Should Possess 12th in Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The selection process comprises of written test. The written test shall be held in all the districts. The written exam will likely be held in the month of November 2023. The exam will comprise of 100 marks MCQ type questions. The exam duration will be for 2 hours.
The provisional merit list of the candidates shall be prepared in order of merit on the basis of sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the written test and the marks awarded to short term COVID19 healthcare workers, if any as per rules.
There is no application fees for the post. For more related details candidates can check the official site of OSSSC.
Apply Online (21-09-2023)