Matric Pass Anganwadi Jobs In J&K : Advertisement Notification has Released for Recruitment of Sanginis (Anganwadi Workers) and Sahayikas (Anganwadi Helpers) in Anganwadi Centre’s of J&k- Read Also: Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2023 For Various Posts- Graduate Candidates Can Apply
Matric Pass Anganwadi Jobs In J&K : Qualification, Salary, Selection Process Details
- Qualifications : 10th, 12th, Graduation
- Salary : As per Rules
- Selection Process : Merit
- Job Type : Government
Matric Pass Anganwadi Jobs In J&K : Eligibility criteria
- Age group of 18-37 years
- Domiciles of the UT of J&K and residents of the Electoral Ward where the Anganwadi Centre located
- qualification for Anganwadi Workers should be 10+2 and a maximum of graduation.
- The selection will be done purely on merit basis based on the marks obtained in 10+2.
- age group of 18-37
- Domicile of the UT of J&K
- minimum qualification required is matriculation. In case no matriculate candidate is available in the ward, candidates with qualification not less than VIII standard shall be considered,” it added.